Water Treatment with Biochar
Monday, October 27, 2014 - 2:12pm
Water Treatment with Biochar from Josh Kearns on Vimeo.
From their web site,active field and laboratory research projects include:
- applicability of indigenous charcoals and biochar materials for water treatment targeting pesticides and other hazardous synthetic organic compounds.
- indigenous charcoal / biochar applications in eco-sanitation and composting latrines
- bio-filtration systems: design and monitoring of slow-sand/bio-sand and bio-carbon water filters
- intermittent flow-through solar disinfection (SODIS) systems
- development of field-based analytical methods and best practices for water quality monitoring and treatment system evaluation
Asics footwear | Nike Dunk Low Disrupt Pale Ivory - Grailify